coloradogoldcamp.com
September 24, 2017, 01:32:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: MANY BOARDS AND TOPICS INSIDE! Please register to access the Free forum and group outings.
GET OUT AND GET SOME!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: boulder resident looking for prospecting mentor...  (Read 330 times)
JRH
CGC
Greenhorn

Awards
« on: May 28, 2017, 08:39:21 AM »

Hi!  I live in Boulder and have been getting into gold panning/sluicing for the past 2 years.  I absolutely love it, however I almost always go up by myself and have found the learning curve to be quite steep. So that being the case I would love the opportunity to go out with a seasoned veteran who could show me the ropes.  I own all my own pans, etc as well as an aurora mining company "recon" sluice that I backpack with, and just this year I have started joining prospecting organizations in CO.  I also plan on making a trip out to NorCal this summer to do some prospecting out there, and before I go I would really like to further hone my skills.

So PLEASE reach out to me if you live in the area, know what you are doing, and you don't mind sharing your knowledge with a greenhorn like me.  I look forward to hearing from you...cheers!

Jason
Hello Guest! Replies in this topic have been hidden from view. Please register or login if you want to view the replies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: