coloradogoldcamp.com
July 22, 2014, 01:18:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: MANY BOARDS AND TOPICS INSIDE! Please register to access the Free forum and group outings. If you have trouble registering, please email; Webmaster@ColoradoGoldCamp.com
GET OUT AND GET SOME!!!

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prospecting around Cripple Creek and Victor  (Read 1402 times)
IamfromOZ
Greenhorn

Awards
« on: January 15, 2011, 05:41:04 AM »

Are there any legal places to just pan and sluice (I don't have motorized equipment) around Cripple Creek and Victor? My impression is that a lot of the land there is private or owned by mines. Is this true?

I am from Colorado Springs and was hoping for something closer than West of Denver. I take a dirt road called Gold Camp road straight west to get to Cripple Creek that a lot of people don't use. I am also thinking about stopping and checking out a few places along this road.

I am just curious because I read a lot of prospecting forum discussions about the north and west areas of Colorado. Are those really the only places worth going?
Hello Guest! Replies in this topic have been hidden from view. Please register or login if you want to view the replies.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: